Hi! So daily I don't usually wear too much makeup. Mainly just foundation, powder, do my brows, lashes and add some sort of eyeliner. If I know it will be a long day - if I have classes or go to work, I usually use liquid eyeliner just because it lasts longer. However as today I just went grocery shopping (how exciting, I know, lol) I used a pencil eyeliner.
As you can see above, these are my favourite products at the moment. For foundation I really like the MaxFactor Whipped Cream Foundation. It blends in with my skin really well and stays for quite long. I am looking to experiment with this though so feel free to let me know what your faves are! For powder, I really love this Rimmel Stay Matte one. It actually stays matte for a long time and is easy to apply. My new eyebrow colour is by Boots collection. It has a good colour and really fits in with my natural colour. For eyeliner, I use this Myio black pencil. And my all time favourite - Rimmel mascara! I swear by this product. Seriously the best mascara I have tried. It makes my lashes long and curles them, it doesnt stay sticky or clumpy. And a little extra - when it is about to run out, the Night length is great for more mascara ;) Definitely recommend for everyone!
This extremely long (and embarrasing) pause is solely the fault of my university. We simply have too much to do! In short story, I am on my final year and have been too busy with moving and getting into the study-mindset.
Because this week has been too crazy, I am enjoying this Friday night with just myself - some wine, made some semi healthy chocolate chip cookis (will blog about the recipe too!) and am having some pampering done as well! Just because it's Friday and just because I can!
Enjoy your weekend and have some fun!
Hello beautiful! I know it seems that I have not blogged for a long time (Okay, it is the truth and it doesn't just seem) but I do have a perfectly good reason - I moved back to UK and it has been a whirlwind as I have been too busy with all the moving things. But now things should be slowing down a bit - or thats what I hope, as uni is about to start so we will see about that!
Anyway, no long story needed, instead a small outfit series here for you!
Top from H&M, Jeans Vila, Leather jacket is an amazing thrift store find and the shoes I love and just bought are from Matalan. They will hopefully get a better post!
To celebrate the end of summer'14 we went to Saaremaa for the day. Our initial plan was to go to a SPA, something we have done 2 summers before, but didn't have time last year. Only to discover that the prices have risen dramatically. So instead of the cosy relaxing SPA trip we just walked along the old town and the castle yard and enjoyed the summer sun, which I'm sure was pretty much the last of it this year.
For this kind of trip the best is to wear something comfortable, so I opted for skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a blazer. I did add my little booties, but they really are too comfortable for their own good and a blue blazer for some colour.
Before we left we even managed to pop in a little coffee break and enjoyed some Chai latte with vanilla. Isn't it one of the best things to sit outside on the sun when it's a little cold and sip on something warm and tasty? Perfect start to fall'14!
Blaser - Reserved, Necklace- Primark, T-shirt- Forever21, Headband - NewLook
Today we went thrift shopping. Unfortunately I only found one thing - this cool stripy silky coat. I really love it as it reminds me of the kimonos. I even thought of adding the tassels on it! But think this is nice without them as well - just love the simplicity. Here I paired it with the yellow cami top and necklace from NewLook from London. Also wearing NewYorker leggings and H&M booties.
Back to the past
When M and I decided to celebrate our birthdays together we knew we had to have a theme. As first we planned a beach party - you know, some glam camping, wine, moonlight and stars, we figured an ancient Greek gods-godesses and ancient Rome gladiator was an awesome theme. Well then one of us (yes, I was that loser!) decided to go to London for a week randomly (ok, actually to get a house, which I did, so it was all for a good reason), we had to come up with another theme. Discussing we decided to go for something fun and easy to create so it was a back to the past to the 80s!
I did go shopping to get some cool thrifty 80s pieces but infortunatelt found nothing so I just mixed some things I have at home. I do have to say it was really fun to go all out and make yourself look crazy!
Do let me know if this feels 80s enough to you and what other themes would you suggest doing?
Hey there! I have been wanting to do a tag for a long time now but well, there kind of is no point if you don't have anywhere to share it! So the first to do I chose the 15 random questions. And yet I will not be tagging anyone it's more just for fun for myself!
1. Whats a nickname only your family calls you? - Ummn I don't really have nicknames, but I guess maybe these 2 would do - Marissabelle, for some reason my mummy calls me that, hence also my blog name :) And secondly tibupojake, or little birdy, by which my parents call me and my younger sister.
2. Whats a weird habit of yours? - I collect all my old birthday cards. I don't really know why, I like to look at them sometimes (usually when I clean and find them again). Is this weird?
3. Do you have any weird phobias? - I quess one, it's not really a phobia, but I'm really scared of it and would not like to reveal it.
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? - Don't think I have any secret song obsessions.
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? - Stupidity. If this counts here?
6. What's one of your nervous habits? - I bite my tongue :D It's really stupid but I do it!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? - Currently left, but always on the outside. I force my bf on the inside so I have more room
8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? - It is a pink monkey, I got it when I was 2! But it is yet to be named.
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? - Vanilla Latte, always when I don't know what to get, haha. I usually go to Nero's though and absolutely love their new Coconut & Chocolate Frappe
10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? - Don't touch your face.
11. Which way do you face in the shower? - Towards the shower? Isn't this how everyone faces the shower? :D
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? - No
13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? - Chocolate. Galaxy or Hersheys or just cookie dough choco ice cream. Always and forever.
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? - Don't even have one at the moment! It used to be "damn" at one point and my UK friends made fun of me for my pronounciation of it. Maybe they still do, haven't seen them in forever!
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? - shorts and a tanktop. Almost always
There you go. Just read this and I guess maybe I'm a litle boring! Haha, anyway, I really like those tags, I think it's fun to answer questions you might not even ask yourself.
Today we went for a little walk in Pärnu old town as the weather was amazing! Ok, a little bit windy but all in all very sunny and quite warm so we used the opportunity and took some pictures!
I'm wearing a blouse from Monton, I wanted it for forever and waited anxieously for the sales to happen, as it cost about 45€ at first but then got reduced to 15,99€! What a bargain! So happy to have it. The watch is random that I found at home (don't you just love when you find random stuff at home that you didn't even know you had?); bag my little love from H&M, the sneakers are also from there and my jeans are from Vila.
If you liked this, please be sure to leave your opinion!
Hello! Welcome to the first blog post. This is just a little outfit of the day with this lovely dress from Monton. Unfortunately it is all sold out by now (maybe you can still find it in the outlet?) We drove to a small road towards a small airport and took some pics as the sun was amazing! Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!
Dress and earrings - Monton; bag and ankle boots - H&M