1. Whats a nickname only your family calls you? - Ummn I don't really have nicknames, but I guess maybe these 2 would do - Marissabelle, for some reason my mummy calls me that, hence also my blog name :) And secondly tibupojake, or little birdy, by which my parents call me and my younger sister.
2. Whats a weird habit of yours? - I collect all my old birthday cards. I don't really know why, I like to look at them sometimes (usually when I clean and find them again). Is this weird?
3. Do you have any weird phobias? - I quess one, it's not really a phobia, but I'm really scared of it and would not like to reveal it.
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? - Don't think I have any secret song obsessions.
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? - Stupidity. If this counts here?
6. What's one of your nervous habits? - I bite my tongue :D It's really stupid but I do it!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? - Currently left, but always on the outside. I force my bf on the inside so I have more room
8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? - It is a pink monkey, I got it when I was 2! But it is yet to be named.
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? - Vanilla Latte, always when I don't know what to get, haha. I usually go to Nero's though and absolutely love their new Coconut & Chocolate Frappe
10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? - Don't touch your face.
11. Which way do you face in the shower? - Towards the shower? Isn't this how everyone faces the shower? :D
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? - No
13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? - Chocolate. Galaxy or Hersheys or just cookie dough choco ice cream. Always and forever.
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? - Don't even have one at the moment! It used to be "damn" at one point and my UK friends made fun of me for my pronounciation of it. Maybe they still do, haven't seen them in forever!
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? - shorts and a tanktop. Almost always
There you go. Just read this and I guess maybe I'm a litle boring! Haha, anyway, I really like those tags, I think it's fun to answer questions you might not even ask yourself.